Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Brazilian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Interlagos.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2022 Brazilian Grand Prix weekend?
- George Russell (50%)
- Fernando Alonso (18%)
- Lewis Hamilton (15%)
- Kevin Magnussen (5%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (5%)
- Valtteri Bottas (2%)
- Charles Leclerc (2%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (2%)
- Sergio Perez (1%)
- Sebastian Vettel (1%)
- No opinion (0%)
- Mick Schumacher (0%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- Guanyu Zhou (0%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Yuki Tsunoda (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Lando Norris (0%)
- Max Verstappen (0%)
Total Voters: 131
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2022 Brazilian Grand Prix
- McLaren missed “great opportunity” to close on Alpine in Brazil – Seidl
- Imola replaces China as F1 confirms 23-race calendar for 2022 season
Debates and polls
- Which qualifying format is the best in motorsport?
- Which F1 tracks would feature on your 2023 calendar?
- Which team has the best driver line-up on the 2023 F1 grid?
- Should the FIA only accept new teams with existing racing pedigree into Formula 1?
- What was the best motorsport game released in 2022?